Some dates and times may change; We will notify you as soon as we know. Events added frequently!
- June 11: Jus’Enuff Home Cookin’ Fundraiser Event, 6:00 pm at 736 N. Main St. in Fuquay-Varina
- June 11: Margaraleighville Event & Raffle, 5:00 pm at Rally Point in Cary
- June 18: Peak City Pig Fest, all day in Downtown Apex: Volunteers needed in 3-hr shifts
- June 22: Homeless Veteran Stand Down in Carthage/Moore County, 10:00 am – 2:00 pm
- June 25: MMIA Golf Classic in Southern Pines (see home page for flyer)
- June 28: Falls Lake Line Dance with Our Veterans Fundraiser, 5:00 pm – 9:00 pm at Driftwood Southern Kitchen in Raleigh
- July 2: Salamanders Military Appreciation Game
- July 23: MMIA’s Follow the Flag Ride, 11:00 am – 2:00 pm starting at Ray Price Harley Davidson in Raleigh
- August 25: Fuquay-Varina Business Expo, 10:00 am – 4:00 pm at South Park Community Center
- September 23-25: Ray Price Capital City Bikefest, Raleigh: Volunteers needed in 4-hr shifts
- September 25: American Foundation for Suicide Prevention Walk, 1:00 pm at South Park, Fuquay-Varina
- November 11: Tee-Off For the Troops: Fundraiser to support our programs and services. In need of golfers, sponsors and volunteers.
Volunteers are needed to help set-up tent and tables, man the tent with awareness about MMIA, donations, and possible raffle.
If you wish to participate as a volunteer for MMIA at any of these events, or if you need additional details such as addresses for the Stand Downs and/or the time of the Faith in Action Day, please contact Marilyn Spencer, MMIA Office Manager, (919) 552-1603 or (910) 880-3955, email: email@example.com.
It’s always November 11, Veterans Day when we honor our Veterans. MMIA does so with this fundraiser golf tournament: Tee-Off For The Troops